We endeavour to have all online orders placed before 2p.m. on any working day delivered on the following working day. However in the month of December deliveries can take up to 72 hours due to the high volume of orders. Online orders under €100 are subject to a flat rate delivery charge of €5. All orders over €100 receive free delivery.
Again, we endeavour to have all phone orders placed before 2 p.m. on any working day delivered the next working day. Phone orders are subject to a flat rate delivery charge of €7.50 and orders over €100 receive free delivery.
THIRD PARTY COURIER
A third party courier company is contracted to make the majority of our parcel and pallet deliveries. We are bound by the terms of their service. These are as follows:
- All deliveries dispatched the previous day will be delivered before close of business the following day, based on working hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Drivers perform a specific route each day and are generally in the same area at approximately the same time each day. A timed delivery can be arranged however this will incur an additional charge. Timed deliveries will be priced on an individual basis as it depends on the time and the location of the customer.
- A Saturday service is available however this will also incur an additional charge.
- A request can be made to the courier to call a customer in advance, if a phone number is provided.
- A request can be made to the courier to call a customer if their premises are closed when the driver makes an attempt deliver, if a phone number is provided.
- Proof of Delivery is available at latest the following day and a service report on any failures is provided to JJ O’Toole Ltd.
Should you require any special delivery arrangements, please advise at the time of order so your needs may be accommodated.
THE ROLE OF THE DRIVER
The driver is required only to drop the delivery 6 foot inside the door of a premises. Drivers are not obliged to bring or pack goods into a premises, or store room. In the event that a customer is taking a delivery of a large quantity of product, ie printed packaging being delivered by pallet, we advise that the customer arrange additional help to assist with the heavy lifting. In the case of a pallet delivery, the driver is only required to drop the delivery just inside the door, provided the width of the doorway allows. If this is not the case, the driver will deposit the pallet at the closest point to the door he can access.
It is not within the remit of the driver to assist with the breaking down of pallets or lifting of stock to a storage area beyond this.
IN-STORE PICK UP
We offer an over-the-counter service here at our premises in Raheen Business Park, Limerick. Items can be purchased and collected from the office sales staff, while phone and online orders can also be collected – please ensure to clearly select this option when ordering. Our team will be happy to advise on the items of packaging most suitable for you.
Please contact us directly on 00353 61 229333 for delivery prices to the UK.