No products in the cart.
Job Title: Social Media & Marketing Co-ordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established family business with over 100 years of history in the packaging industry. The role involves the sales and marketing of our extensive range of packaging products to our exacting standards of quality and customer service.
- Research & identify prospective clients, sector opportunities, and competition
- Plan and implement sales and customer retention and development programmes
- Developing marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing for existing and new accounts
- Increase online sales and has ownership of updating stock levels
- Maintain and report on software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information to management
- Use and develop CRM tools and systems, and update relevant information.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Follow up on sales enquiries by email and phone promptly and efficiently
- Meeting with ‘walk in’ clients looking for bespoke packaging
- Maintain and improve Company website
- Demonstrate strong industry product and services knowledge
- Photographing of products for website, brochures etc.
- Coordinating trade shows
- Arranging sample packs for clients
A marketing related degree is desirable. Marketing experience essential
Knowledge of the retail sector preferred with 2 years relevant experience
First class web content skills essential, including e-commerce knowledge
Computer Literate and proficient in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Passion for Packaging
Excellent communication and influencing skills
Attention to detail
Can do attitude
Work under pressure
Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
To apply please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com