No products in the cart.
JJ O’Toole Ltd, established in 1914, is Ireland’s oldest and leading packaging distributor. We provide the highest quality packaging throughout Ireland and the UK. We are proud to be the approved packaging suppliers to many blue chip retailers within Ireland and the UK. Our Key Success Drivers are:
- Our culture – “ We are Passionate about Packaging”
- Our client always comes first
- Product innovation, design and flair
- Delivery of excellent quality product
- Full Turn Key Service
- Strong Marketing and Sales Presence
To include basic salary and a performance related component linked to achievement of sales and gross margin targets
Extras: Travel , mobile phone, laptop and expenses
Our Sales Representative will need a hunter’s mentality; high energy and the ability to develop new and existing sales territory. The ideal candidate will be comfortable prospecting, presenting and closing opportunities in a highly competitive environment. The successful candidate will be able to prospect using multiple channels including networking, internet, tele-sales and cold calling. An ability to qualify potential clients, make presentations to high level decision makers and aggressively close business is required. You will be dealing with professional personnel, many of them business owners and managers. You must ensure that you have good product knowledge and understanding of the business. Preparation and follow up are crucial.
- To contribute to a successful team that is dedicated to servicing the Client account and, in particular, to maximising the volume of revenue generated from all clients
- Plan strategic development of core client base and prospecting for new clients
- Know your products, what sells, what extras can be offered and instinctive ability to sell items which are low runners or nearing obsolescence
- Articulate client’s vision by offering creative packaging solutions to suit their brand and budget
- Identifying cost saving opportunities within the business, implementing savings then sharing and documenting successes
- Working with sales colleagues and the management team to establish budget, strategies and tactical sales by product, customer and market
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge and remain up-to-date on new product development and related industry issues
- To achieve pre-agreed performance targets, both quantitative and qualitative, for you as an individual and, where applicable for specific Client Accounts
- Building excellent relationships with clients
- Credit days – ensuring that all your clients adhere to company terms of trade and that credit outstanding to your client’s remains within company specified targets. This will involve the ability to pro-actively control credit and collections
Ideally we would require a qualification in business or sales. Experience in the Retail and/or Packaging Industry would be a bonus to be considered for this role but not a requisite. The ideal candidate requires initiative and an instinct for products and designs. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of an excellent team, but predominantly as an individual representing the Company. We require someone who is confident in their professional capabilities and open to change and suggesting improvements.
A clean driving licence.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org