JJ O’Toole, Ireland’s leading packaging supplier are distributors and manufacturers of innovative packaging solutions to Ireland’s most premium brands. Working in the industrial, retail and food sectors, with an in-house graphic design team.
We are delighted to expand the team and seek a Creative Lead/Head of Design/Design Manager
We are looking for a forward thinking, creative leader, who is ever passionate about design, packaging & is brand focused not only for JJ O’Toole but for our clients.
- Leading by example with Planning and Creative Strategy for JJ O’Toole (working hand in hand with management team).
- Being a hands-on leader, motivating and inspiring a team.
- Can develop presentation approaches/solutions by reviewing materials and information presented by client.
- Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements; considering scheduling factors.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts to client.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the creative dept. to ensure competitiveness & customer service standards.
- Manage the expertise and reputation for delivering high quality and creative deliverables as per client’s expectations
- Working with the clients to build relationships through compelling story telling & product solutions.
- Strategic thinker, with a proven track record in the creative arena.
- Project Manager who can build relationships with clients.
- Has an enquiring mind and innovative approach to work.
- Comfortable with being involved at management level and taking responsibility.
- Someone who thrives at brainstorming, trend research & forecasting.
- Has a business understanding to realise how any creative project must make financial sense.
- Not afraid of hard work & deadlines.
- A multi-tasker.
- A supreme eye for detail and an understanding of the importance of process and procedures.
- A leader who can motivate a team.
- Experience of getting up to speed quickly in an operation’s activities.
- Ideally will be able to show a portfolio highlighting their successes to date.
- Suitable Educational attainment, preferably degree level in a relevant area.
- Computer literate.
- Marketing experience.
- Graphic Design & Website Design knowledge advantageous (not essential).